Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TOMORROW!

The kids, Aunt Whitney, and I leave for Malaysia tomorrow! We are so excited and can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa Call. The kids and I are busy packing today, doing last-minute laundry, and trying to rest and relax so we will be ready for our 28 hours of travel (20 1/2 in the air, the rest spent in airports.) We fly to LA and have a 3 hour layover, then fly to Taipei and have a 4 hour layover, then it's off to Penang, Malaysia. We should get there Friday around 2:30pm Malaysia time (12:30am Utah time.) I've tried to brief the kids many times on security procedures, layovers, and plane etiquette, but I think they are too excited to even soak in all that I have told them. I think overall they will do great... it's Josh I'm worried about. He's a crawling machine now and I don't know how he will take being confined in an airplane for over 20 hours! Let's just hope he decides to sleep most of the trip... wishful thinking, I know. My parents have a big list of things for us to do when we get there. I posted some pics I found on the internet of a few places we will be visiting. I'll make sure to blog about it all when we get back! Until then, adios my friends and we will see you in a few weeks.





7 comments:

Iliana said...

Wow, Once you get there it will be awsome! The getting there however...sheesh. I'll be praying for sweet little Josh all day tomorrow. Just thinking about him makes me anxious!

Sonja said...

The time is finally coming that we will be seeing you:D We are trying to baby proof the apartment as much as we can and I am doing all the bedding today. We'll be splashing and playing before we know it!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm excited for yall! And excited to see your pics too! Have a blast, but I'm sure you will.

Chelsea said...

I am so excited for you!! That is so fun. Hope that the plane ride goes as well as can be. Hope that you can post pics while you are there!

peter said...

Have tons of fun, we'll miss you and look forward to you coming back with all kinds of great stories. Good luck on the plane...you're going to need it!:)

Zach 'n' Jack said...

oooh have fun!!! Good luck on the plane - it might be too late, but when we had a long plane ride, I bought a bunch of random toys at the dollar store to entertain Keegan with. Have fun!

Highlights said...

Jamie I am so excited for you! I hope you have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear about everything when you get back. Just FYI--it snowed again today! Love ya!