Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cousin Time = Fun Time!

My sister, Ashleigh, and her husband, Chad, are visiting us this week. Ben and Emma have been really looking forward to their cousins staying with us. Within five minutes of the Thornocks entering the house, the kids were already in dress-up clothes and were dancing around the house in them... yes, even Ben in his Tarzan costume. It has been fun watching them play together, even brush their teeth together. I think they will probably have Jayden withdrawals when it's time for them to go. Of course, Josh and Ryleigh are here too (we can't forget these two cuties!) I'm sure in another two years they will both be joining the fun. Today we went to the zoo. It was nice feeling like we had the whole zoo to ourselves. I think we saw maybe 5 other families there, besides us. We had a great time, cold weather and all. Last night we had dinner at our Grammy and Grandpa Call's house in West Valley. The dinner was great and the company too. We plan on going sledding, shopping, taking the kids to Discovery Gateway, going to Provo to visit more family, and more. It's going to be an action-packed week, that's for sure! Can you tell which pictures were taken with my camera and which were taken with Ashleigh's nice, new Nikon DX? Yeah, it's pretty easy. I'm pretty convinced I "need" one now.

PS GO VOTE! If you are one of the 24 states with elections happening today, make sure to get out. Every vote counts!



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute! I love these pictures! I can't wait to see you kids this weekend, hooray!