Monday, February 11, 2008

OH MY... I'M 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!

It's hard to believe Josh is 6 months already. It feels like I just had him, and yet here he is, practicing his yoga moves (see below his downward dog pose), learning the complexities of the telephone, and becoming close friends with Truman (maybe a little too close.) Yes, Josh loves to give me and the dog kisses, not always in that order. The dog's kisses are much more wet and usually involve the tongue. SICK! Josh had his 6-month appt. last week and was 27" and weighs 15 lbs. 11 oz. The doc was a little concerned that he had gained less than a pound in two months, so I'm going to try and fatten him up (if that's even possible with the Schipaanboord genes!) It's amazing to think that Ben was 15 lbs. 1 oz. at his TWO month appt. I don't remember Ben being a giant, but maybe he was. Anyway, Josh is still the sweetest and cutest little guy. He is a great sleeper, only waking maybe once a week during the middle of the night. I'm trying to savor every moment because I know how fast this first year goes and they change so much during this time. He really is a sweetheart and I love him to pieces!


6 comments:

Verenice said...

I love Josh liking that dog of yours. Makes me smile. And those pictures of the cousins are soo cute. You are lucky they love each other like they do. How fun!

Chelsea said...

He is so cute!! He looks so much like both of the other kids. That is such a fun age! After we get moved, we need to get together!

Whitney said...

Ew! that picture makes me cringe every time! It was fun seeing you guys! I'm glad I could come up there and stay with you for a while.

Anonymous said...

Super cute pictures! You can use the dog kissing picture to scare off future girlfriends!

Six months I can't believe how fast it has gone by. They really do change so fast in the first year.

Darren and Traci said...

He is so cute, I love his eyes and smile. And that pictures with the dog is cute but makes me throw up in my mouth a little

Ksenia said...

Oh my gosh! hilarious! He is adorable.