Friday, February 6, 2009

Barry the Newfoundland


Katie and Jake, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, have an addition to their family... an adorable Newfoundland named Barry. We brought Truman over tonight so he could hang out with his new "cousin." Barry is only 11 weeks and already over 25 lbs. He's supposed to get up to 180, possibly bigger. That's over twice the size of Truman! I can't wait to see how big Barry gets (and glad I'm not the one who has to take care of him.) No offense, Kate. ;) I'm glad Barry has such a great home. You and Jake will take great care of him. Congrats!



1 comment:

Dan said...

Your sister-in-law AND your brother-in-law? Well, which one is it? I don't see how it could be both. I'm going to guess its your sister-in-law and her husband. (Sorry to get too technical in the first comment to this post, Jamie).