1. Doing fun things with my husband and kids.
2. Making cards w/Stampin' Up stuff and scrapbooking.
3. Watching the pounds drop after working out and watching what I eat, and then buying a new shirt to celebrate.
4. Watching a good movie with Jake, after we put the kids to bed. We like to scroll through On Demand movies and watch one or two a week.
1. Having my children die before I do.
2. Grasshoppers. I've been afraid of them for a long time.
3. Becoming sick and not being able to stay active.
1. Be a good wife and mom.
2. Get my masters in social work, marriage and family therapy, or school counseling.
3. Make music a bigger part of my life than it is now.
1. Looking for chunky jewelry on eBay. Haven't bought any yet, but I've been tempted.
2. Searching for old Stampin' Up sets people are wanting to get rid of.
3. Watching my diet, logging into Dailyplate.com and monitoring what I eat, and then planning my next work out.
1. I can shake my eyes, making them look like they are spasming.
2. I just got over having hemorrhoids... yes, I did just say that. Don't worry though... they have cleared up quite nicely.
3. I like dipping fritos into cottage cheese, and I have been told by many how disgusting this is (including my husband.) Due to my diet though, I haven't eaten them in awhile. Maybe I will have to splurge when my mom and sisters come into town for Labor Day (they all like it too!)