Friday, October 26, 2007

Ward Halloween Party

I took the kids to our ward Halloween party last night (Jake had to work :( ) I have a nasty cold but the kids wanted to go really bad, so we went. Overall, it was a good time. Emma LOVED wearing her Cinderella dress and ran all over the church, holding her dress up and showing off her sparkly princess shoes (ballet flats from Target.) Ben is a water-type Pokemon named Poliwhirl (I know way too much about this stuff! ) Josh is a hotdog. When I saw the costume at Old Navy I couldn't pass it up. It was perfect for him, making him look even more cute and chubby than he already is.


3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I love it. They are so cute! When Jayden saw the picture of Emma she said, "Ohhh, she's a princess! I want to marry her because we only marry princesses." We have since had a talk with her about appropriate vs. inappropriate relationships. She then said that Emma could marry Ben is she wanted to. I don't think she quite gets it yet.

Ksenia said...

So so cute! My favorite has got to be Josh as a hotdog. That picture of him made me smile, so so chubby and cute. Emma looks cold, was it cold in there? Pokemons... I didn't know those were still around.

Mom/Grandma said...

We love your home. We are looking forward to seeing it. Grandpa has been down with a cold, so we haven't gone anywhere but church. We always enjoy pictures of the family. Thanks for thinking of us.

Grandpa and Grammy