Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've created a monster!

It seems that Emma's birthday party has brought on a princess obsession (well, I should say a STRONGER obsession.) This is what happened in 10 minutes this morning (see pics below.) She loves wearing her dress-up clothes (and changing them often.) She currently has her cheerleader costume on and has been wearing it for about 45 minutes (probably a record!) She adds accessories to her outfits now. This morning she was hunting around in my scrapbook stuff and found some pink ribbon and she asked me to tie it in her hair. I wonder how long this will go on. :) Jake and I get a kick out of watching her walk everywhere in her dress-up high heels, holding her dress up very daintily, and digging through her dress-up box every two seconds. She's funny! What's more funny is that she can be in there wrestling with Ben and her boy cousins one minute and then turn into this dainty girl the next. It's fun seeing Emma enjoy something so intently and passionately. Hopefully in a couple years she will feel the same passion and drive for homework, staying away from boys, driving the speed limit, and obeying her parents. (We could only wish, right??!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a pretty princess she is. YOu make me want one of my own. sigh!!!

Sorry about the bronchitis. You poor girl you sure have had more than your share of sickness this year! Get better soon so you can get your wisdom tooth out. Then milk it for all that it is worth. You sure do need a break to let your poor body heal.

Mandee said...

Haha! I think her and Meg would be best friends.