Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 82- 100 Day Challenge

Only 18 days left!!

So, our Internet has been down basically the whole day. Dumb Comcast! I'm on my iPhone now and so this post isnt going to be like my normal posts. Just wanted to check in and see how my Ogden racers did today.

Daily Update: I went running with my friend, Meighan this morning around 6:30am. It was perfect outside. Not too hot or too cold. My only complaint was the headwind on the last 3 miles, but I'll take that over sun beating down on us. We ran 6 miles in 1:04. This was the longest distance I've run since before my surgery last summer and it felt pretty good. My lungs felt strong and I loved my new shoes. I had two issues though. 1. My left hip. Started feeling pain around 2 or 3 miles and it never went away. Figure it is from my tight quad and IT band. I've been rolling multiple times a day. I should probably ice too. Any other suggestions? 2. My digestive tract. About 30 minutes or so after running my stomach was hurting and I ended up going #2 3 or 4 times. (tmi, I know) I've had this problem before and obviously never really figured out the problem. Would love some suggestions about that, too. Overall, though, I thought it was a good run and I'm excited for the Fight For Air 10k in 2 weeks!

Hope everyone is pushing hard these last 2 1/2 weeks. Only 18 more days left!!!

No comments: