Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mo!

First, before I start the 100 Day challenge today, I have to give a little shout out to my mini-me, Emma.  My big girl turns 6 today.  Hard to believe she is getting so big.  Feels like yesterday when Jake and I were in the operating room for the c-section, and we got our first glance of our 8 lb Emma, with her cute little dimple and scrunchy nose.  Now she's Miss Independent, doing her own hair nearly every day, making her own lunch, making her bed without being asked, cleaning Ben's room without being asked, picking out her outfits, picking out Josh's outfits.  She is my sweetheart, always looking for ways to help around the house because she loves being a big helper and knows it makes her mom and dad happy.  Just last weekend she told Jake and I to come into the bathroom.  She then proceeded to open the two drawers that hold their toothbrushes and toothpaste, and all of Emma's hair stuff.  Both drawers were organized, toothbrushes by size, the hair ties were all put in a little tupperware container, her headbands stacked neatly on each other.  She was smiling from ear-to-ear because she knew it made us so happy to have her helping around the house.  We are so lucky to have our little Emma.  We love you, Mo!

No comments: